Thursday, May 1, 2008

WOW

My appointment with the RE was wonderful this morning. Still waiting for my blood work results, but I got to see the developing follicles and it was AMAZING! The nurse said to expect getting 30+ eggies from the retrieval next week! Such great news. More eggs=More chances for healthy babies. We will be freezing any mature embryos that we do not use this cycle for future tries (whether it be for baby #1 or #2 or #3). There should be quite a few left over from this cycle since they will only be transferring 2 back in. This is all so exciting for us! 19 more shots (3 per day for 6 days + trigger)! YIPPEE!

****I got my estrogen results back from the nurse this afternoon and they are at 1184. I was instructed to keep my doseage the same for all the injections tonight and tomorrow (Friday) we'll cut it all in half. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now!

No comments: