Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Blood Test

We are still floating around on Cloud 9 and I went to the doctor today to confirm the pregnancy with a blood test. The HCG level in my blood as of this morning was 300, so there is no doubt that I am in fact pregnant (anything over 5 is considered positive). I looked up Beta Charts online to see how my numbers compare to other women's and from what I've found I am on the very high end for a single baby and median for a twin. I have another blood test on Friday 5/23 and then one more next week on Thursday 5/29. After that, we'll schedule our very first ultrasound where we should see the heartbeat(s) and be able to see how many Little Ones we have. Lots of love!

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

All right, I'm going to try one more time to post on this blog. We are so very happy for you both! Good luck and we love you, Jeannette