Tuesday, April 29, 2008

ONE WEEK

Today is officially one week from the end of the shots! We had a very rough time Saturday night adjusting to the amount of medicine and preparation required, but we have since developed a routine and are doing just fine with it all. Matt is such a trooper, and we are growing ever closer through this process. Okay, enough mushy stuff.

I went to the RE today for bloodwork to check my hormone levels and make sure I'm responding well and I should get a call sometime this afternoon to let me know that all is well and to adjust the dosages of the injections. I'll make sure to post an update at that time. I have an appointment every other day this week to monitor growth/check hormone levels, so it should fly by pretty quickly. Hope everyone is having a great day!

****Just got the call from the nurse. They were looking for my levels to be over 100 and they were 353! I am responding very well to the medicine and I'll go in on Thursday to see all the blooming follies! Very exciting!

No comments: