Tomorrow is the big day! My egg retrieval is scheduled for 8:30 AM on Wednesday May 7, 2008 and we are so excited. Tomorrow there will be life created and it will be half of me and half of the love of my life. We could not be more thrilled. I consider myself a mother as of the moment our two halves meet. From that moment on I will worry for their safety, love them unconditionally, and do everything in my power to protect them. Even as little embryos, merely cells growing and dividing, they already mean so much to us. What a miracle life is!
Please pray for healthy embryos, an easy and flawless procedure, and a quick recovery. I'm still at risk for OHSS, but following very specific instructions to avoid complications, and everyone is very optimistic. We're sure all will be well. We should receive updates from the IVF lab every 48 hours on the embryos progress! Grow Babies Grow!
A Post From Pete: Heroes
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment