Today the RE appointment did not go quite as happily as normal. The nurse warned me that I am very high risk for Ovarian Hyper Stimulation Syndrome. You can look up the possible effects, but they are not pretty. Basically I have too many developing follicles and need to take it VERY EASY to prevent any damage to my ovaries which could end me up in surgery and could cause me to lose one or both of my ovaries permanently. The Egg Retrieval was scheduled for Wednesday, so it may be bumped up in light of the circumstances, but we're sure everything will turn out just fine either way. We have faith that we are being watched over and just know that this was meant to be and everything will be alright. Please say a little prayer for us tonight. I am going in for another ultrasound and blood draw tomorrow to help the doctor decide what the best plan of action is. We love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment