Hello everyone. I guess I slacked off a little last week and forgot to post the latest belly picture, I'll make sure to post it at the bottom of this one. We are all doing well, 29 weeks tomorrow, so we're celebrating that milestone and thrilled that we've made it this far. I am still in the hospital and most likely will be until these boys decide to make their grand debut (so maybe even past 34 weeks like we were originally thinking). We are really hoping to get through November and our new goal is 32 weeks, but we are just taking one day at a time for now. I'm holding up well. I have lots to do to keep busy and my wonderful friends from all different states have sent me little care packages with fun stuff to entertain me. Matt is also doing his best to stay sane. He is obviously very stressed and busy, but his spirits are high and he's doing such a good job balancing everything on his own. The twins are doing fantastic! We have an ultrasound every Wednesday and last week Parker weighed about 3lbs 3oz and Tyler weighed about 3lbs 2oz. They are in the 75th-90th percentile for their gestational age, so they are HUGE! We're very happy to hear it though because we need them to be healthy and strong when they come out to brave the world. We also seem to have the shortening under control and haven't lost anymore cervical length, but this can change at any time, so I'm still on very strict bed rest. Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers. We will try to keep everyone posted as things change.
A Post From Pete: Heroes
13 years ago



1 comment:
so very glad to hear things are working the boys favor. we'll have to compare twins weight when they arrive. can't wait!!!
deb
Post a Comment