Things are trucking along for our little family. I have the most amazing husband and I am 30 weeks and 6 days pregnant with our two baby boys. Those are the best birthday presents I could ever receive! We had a very eventful weekend full of contractions, shots of labor stopping medication, and a trip to labor and delivery. Ultimately, the boys decided they weren’t quite ready to meet the world, but we were pretty sure we had reached the end of the road at the time. I’ve been in the hospital for 33 days now and poor Matty is exhausted! We’re so lucky to have each other and the partnership that we’ve developed and miss each other terribly. We’re both very anxious to have our whole family all in the same place again. I’m attaching the picture taken at our 30 week mark…we’re getting HUGE! At our last weigh in Tyler weighed about 3lbs 3oz and Parker weighed about 3lbs 9oz. So far I’ve only gained 33 lbs…not bad for everything that is shoved into my tummy right now. Today at our check I had lost all my cervical length. It’s just a wait and see game now. We know the boys will have to spend a little bit of time in the NICU if they decide to come before 36 weeks, but we know they will be just fine in the end and we’ll be by their sides every step of the way.
A Post From Pete: Heroes
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment