Thursday, August 28, 2008

Update

I must apologize for how long it's been since I've posted, our laptop is in the shop and I can't upload pictures from my work computer, so I've been neglecting our poor little blog. There's not a whole lot going on right now, we are just over 18 weeks and the boys and I are growing well. We have our Level II ultrasound in two weeks to thoroughly check everything out with each of the twins and make sure they are still right on track. I've taken belly pics at 16 and now 18 weeks, so I promise to post those as soon as Best Buy decides to let us have our computer back. Matt still hasn't gotten to feel the babies kick, but we know they are constantly squirming, so hopefully it won't be long now. He's so excited about his little boys! We're having the bedding custom made and are anxiously awaiting progress reports from our seamstress. Matt refinished his childhood nightstand and it turned out so much better than we could have ever imagined. We're planning to purchase the rest of our bedroom suite this weekend so that we can begin refinishing the dresser for the nursery next. We can't wait to get everything set up!

No comments: