We received a little surprise at our appointment this morning in the form of a little BOY! Looks like pink will have to be put on the back burner for now because I am walking around with two darling little boys in my tummy. We are both very excited for this news and know that the boys having a built in companion will be so wonderful. We have chosen a name for the other little sneak and now have
TYLER MATHEW and
PARKER KYLE! Ty is on my left and Parker on my right. We hope you love the names as much as we do. We received a few pictures, but mostly of little boy parts so I'm opting not to post those on here. I have another ultrasound in about 4 weeks and hopefully we'll get some good shots then. The boys both weigh about 5 oz, so they are doing excellent! Lots of love!
No comments:
Post a Comment