Tuesday, March 24, 2009

March

We've had a pretty busy month so far. The boys were baptised on March 1st and got to finally meet their great grandparents (GG & Pop) who came all the way from East Texas for the special occasion. I have been busy getting ready to apply for nursing school and keeping up with the twins. They are both smiling, laughing occasionally, cooing, sitting in their Bumbo seats, holding their heads up, sleeping through the night, and lighting up my life every day! Parker rolled over for the first time from tummy to back on the 18th. Tyler did it once right after he came home (I'll have to look up the date...need it for the baby book anyway). They are such a blessing and so much fun. They seem to starting to see really well too because they both just STARE at everything. It's fascinating to watch them grow and learn. I love my life! Here are some pics to ooh and ahh over :)

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

The Malloy Family said...

I don't know how you do it, Amber! You are super mom...really. I'm so glad we are friends!!!