Nap Time
It's always funny to see how the babies are laying when they wake up from their naps. You just never know what position you'll find them in


Peeking at each other through the divider...Tyler has figured out how to get his little hand under there to antagonize his brother.
I could have died laughing when I saw this
Hilarious! We don't know how he managed this.
Play Time
Parker and Tyler love to lay together and look at each other
They both smile here and there. More at each other than anyone else
Izzy is always concerned when the babies are making noise
All bundled up and ready to go
Meal Time

I promise they don't normally eat like this. When we get really desperate and they both need to eat NOW I'll feed them in their carseats and hold the bottles. I just needed to prop them to get a picture.








1 comment:
I find it amazing that even though they are seperated, they still mirror one another, even in the way they wake up from their naps! They are TOO cute, Amber!!!
Post a Comment