So here's the latest pic of me and the boys. We are ever growing and having a blast doing so. They are super active and I'm loving all their little kicks and punches and know their little schedules pretty well now. We are busy preparing the nursery and were thrilled to receive the cribs as a gift from the boys' GG & Pop (My Grandparents) this week and get them all set up. A HUGE thank you to you both, I don't know what we would have done without this incredible gift. We decided to use Matt's childhood furniture in our guest room, so I ordered the dresser/changing table for the nursery this afternoon and hopefully it will arrive quickly because we can't wait to see everything all together! My first baby shower is next week and it will be hosted by my work friends. I can't wait!
A Post From Pete: Heroes
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment