Last night I felt our son move for the first time. I had a feeling it would happen soon because a few days ago I had a very strange full feeling about where our little boy hangs out, but last night he made his presence known! It was such an amazing moment and I've felt him fluttering around all morning, so I know it wasn't a fluke. Still no movements from our princess, but I'm sure she won't let her brother steal the show for too long. We have also decided on names for the babies and they are
Tyler Mathew and
Bailey Kathryn! We are doing our best to call them by name now, so I thought we better share these with you all so you know who we're talking about :) What a happy day! I still can't believe this isn't just a wonderful dream!
No comments:
Post a Comment